So simple…but simple in positive manner. I have tried so many different pumpkin soups and I concluded that I don’t want that something change the perfect colour or taste of pumpkin.
INGREDIENTS (6 persons)
1 big pumpkin
around 2l of water
little bit of salt
some fresh parsley and roasted cashews for decoration
- Peel of the pumpkin and cut in small pieces.
- Transfer the pumpkin into the big pot and cover with the water.
- Boil the pumpkin around 25 minutes or until is soft.
- After 25 minutes strain the pumpkin and blend using food processor.
- When you get smoothie texture put back in the pot and mix with the rest of the boiled water.
- Add some olive oil and salt and decorate with fresh cut parsley and roasted cashews when you serve the soup in the plates.