Stir fried veggies, Okinawan way. If you live in Asia it will be very easy to find all ingredients from the list and to enjoy typical Okinawan side dish. But if you look more deep into the lifestyle of people who used to live in any of few Blue zones we know you will see that is not just about specific ingredients – it is actually about eating more veggies and not just veggies – it is more about eating local veggies. Why? Because if you eat more veggies you will have less space for bed food and if you eat local there is high chance
80 g of beans sprouts
1/2 of bitter lemon
4-6 of broccoli flowers
100 g of tofu
small quantity of sesame oil
small quantity of soy sauce
- Cut the veggies into the smaller pieces and then stir fry everything using sesame oil and non-sticking pan.
- Grill tofu separately.
- Split veggies into two bowls and add also tofu.
- Season everything with soy sauce.
- Pospite malo soja sosa i so vam neće ni trebati.
- Sjajan prilog za ovo je riža.