Perfect tomato soup
You don’t need some special introduction for this soup. Just follow the steps and enjoy.
1 kg of tomato cut into halves
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 onion, chopped
4 piece of garlic
3 cups of water or vegetable broth
pinch of dry basil
pinch of salt and pepper
hand full of crushed pistachios
1/3 cup of chopped carrots
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a large baking sheet with the paper. Place tomatoes on the paper and sprinkle them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for one hour or until tomato is soft.
- Heat the olive oil in the medium saucepan over a medium heat and other ingredients – onion, garlic, carrots and add 1/2 spoon of salt and cook all together until soft.
- When it is soft, add vegetable broth or water and dry basil.
- Put the soup and roasted tomatoes in the food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pri serviranju u svaki tanjir dodajte malo seckanih pistaća.
- Garnish the soup with the roasted pistachios after the serving.