Parsnip creamy soup
When it is cooked, parsnip has more sweet taste than carrots or potato. If we add creamy almond milk to that, we will get perfect creamy combination.
1 piece of garlic
1/2 of onion
400 ml of water
400 ml of almond milk *
red pepper corn
few leaves of fresh sage
1 tbsp of apple cider
- Peel the parsnips, garlic & onion and cut in smaller pieces. Than put in the casserole with little bit of olive oil and cover.
- Cook around 10 min or until parsnip is soft.
- Add the 400 ml of almond milk and 400 ml of water and salt according your taste.
- Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Then add 1 spoon of apple cider and while serving add little bit of olive oil, red pepper corn & sage.
- * the best is if you have homemade almond milk