Made of Japanese green tea, Matcha is great antioxidant and detox superfood. These balls are super delicious, easy to make.
1 cup of coconut flakes
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1/2 cup of almond flour
1/2 cup of cashews
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
4 tsp of matcha powder
1 tsp of chia seeds
2 tsp of vanilla extract
- First blend cashews in the food processor.
- Then add the coconut oil and dates.
- Add other ingredients and blend very well.
- Make small balls and roll the balls into the matcha powder.
- If you think that your mixture is too dry you can add few spoons of water.