Blood orange gluten free cake
2 cups of brown rice flour
60 g of almond flour
10 g of baking powder
1/2 tbsp of bicarbonate soda
4 – 5 eggs
100 g of brown sugar
3/4 cup of coconut oil
1/2 cup of full fat greek yoghurt
2 tbsp of vanilla extract
1/4 cup of lemon juice
3 blood oranges
option: sweet potato powder for decoration or sugar powder
- In one big bowl mix brown rice flour, almond flour, baking powder and bicarbonate soda.
- Grate the zest of three oranges and also squeeze around 100 ml of orange juice.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar. First beat the eggs and then add the sugar and then mix very well all together.
- Slow little bit with the beating and then add dry ingredients and oil.
- Add the yoghurt, orange juice and vanilla extract.
- Grease the pan with the coconut oil and pour the mixture. Bake for the 35-40 minute at 180 C.
- When the cake is cooled drizzle with sweet potato powder.
- šolja koju koristim ima oko 250 ml