Fennel and parmigiano – oven combination
Roasted crunchy fennel with parmigiana = side dish with lot of vitamins and antioxidants. Usually I eat this as an appetiser with some toasted crunchy bread.
2 tbsp of grated parmigiano
salt and pepper
1/4 of lemon
- Wash and cut the fennel into halves,
- Put the fennels in the bowl and add some oil, salt an pepper.
- Transfer fennel halves on the baking dish covered with the baking paper.
- Bake around 20 minutes at 180 C and after 20 minutes sprinkle with grated parmigiano cheese and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Toss with some lemon drops before serving.