Creamy mushroom soup
Before the covid, I used to eat this soup just in the restaurants but then last year I finally managed to make soup in my kitchen. The taste was the same and as a proof I can say that my husband asked if he can get one more plate ;).
300 g of champignons
1 piece of garlic
5 cups of water *
2 big spoon of sour cream **
salt and pepper
malo seckanog peršuna ili vlašca
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and add washed and cut onion, garlic, carrots, salt and pepper and cook around 10 min.
- Then add cut mushrooms, potato and two cups of water and cook around 10 min.
- After 10 minutes add two additional cup of waters and cook 10 min more.
- When everything is completely cooked blend all together in the blender until smooth.
- Add two big spoons of sour cream and blend shortly…that’s it – your mushroom creamy soup is ready
- Additionally you can add fresh chives or parsley on the top before serving.
- * Cup has 200 ml.
- * * If you are vegan you can use vegan sour cream. The taste will be good also.