Cold asparagus soup
Hey, hey…. do you eat some soups during the summer? Me do..beside broth soup which is always good choice in my case I really like to make cold soup as appetiser during the summer. This is soup made of asparagus which perfectly goes with greek yoghurt. If you prefer diary free meal, just skip the yoghurt as I do 😉
500 g of asparagus
2 piece of garlic
salt and pepper
1 spoon of olive oil
750 ml of water
200 ml of greek yoghurt
- In the large pot pour 100 ml of water, sliced leeks and garlic, olive oil and little bit of salt and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Then add asparagus cut in small pieces, potatoes and rest of the water and cook around 15 minutes. (check the note)
- When it is done, blend all together in the blender until smooth.
- Before serving add little bit of salt if it is necessary and then when you pour the soup into the bowls add the one big spoon of yoghurt in every bowl.
- you can put aside 2-3 asparagus sticks and steam in order to use later for decoration of soup as I did on the photo