We all need little bit of chocolate and pecans during winter Christmas time. With this chocolate fudge recipe you will get two in one and if we don’t count freezing time you can make everything in 10-15 minutes.
1 3/4 cup of chocolate chips *
1/4 cup of coconut butter
2/3 cup of almond butter
1/2 cup of coconut cream **
3 tbsp of maple syrup
1/2 cup of pecans
- Line loaf pan with baking paper.
- Mix almond butter, coconut cream, coconut butter and maple syrup.
- Heat the stove and start to melt mixed ingredients all the time stirring.
- When everything is well incorporated add the pecans.
- Pour the mixture in the loaf pan and freeze for 2 hours.
- Isecite čokoladnu ploču na manje kocke nalik karamelama.
- * the best option is to buy sugar and dairy free chocolate chips.
- ** coconut cream is the first layer of the full fat coconut milk.