Chocolate gluten – free tart
Hi there 🙂 I am texting this post while my kids sleeping in the Hong Kong quarantine. I have to be very fast so there in no some special introduction – the tart is gluten free, easy to make and super tasty. Try to make in your kitchen and share some photos with me :).
150 g of almond flour
100 g of raw cacao powder
400 g of brown sugar (200g for the brittle and 200g for the tart)
250 g of butter
300 g of roasted hazelnuts
90 ml of water
- Beat the butter until becomes creamy.
- When the butter is creamy add the cacao powder.
- At the other side beat the eggs and 200 g of sugar.
- When you are done with the butter at one side and with eggs & sugar at the other side mix everything in one bowl and add the almond flour. Mix very well.
- Pour everything into the mould (around 26 cm round baking tin) and bake around 50 min at 160 C.
- Cut the hazelnuts into the smaller pieces and roast in the non-sticking pan or bake shortly (around 10 minutes ) using non-sticking paper in the oven.
- Mix the water and rest of sugar in the deep pot and put on high temperature without stirring until you have caramel form.
- When the caramel sauce is done mix the roasted hazelnuts with the caramel.
- When the tart is done pour the tart with the caramel brittle.