Light. Easy to make. Fast. Simple.
INGREDIENTS (for 2)
1/2 of red onion
80 g quinoa
1/2 of lemon
salt and pepper
- Make zoodles using proper equipment and zucchini.Grill them using little bit of olive oil, salt in non – sticking pan.
- Cut peppers in small pieces or circles.
- Cut avovado in slices.
- Red onion should be cut as well.
- Boil quinoa and strain very well.
- When everything is ready mix quinoa and noodles and split into two plates.
- On the top of every plate put peppers, avocado and onion.
- Sparkle with little bit more of olive oil, salt and pepper and squeeze few drops of lemon if you like to add lemon flavour.